Saturday, October 26, 2013

Thank You-Inspiring Colleagues!



 This was indeed a course where all of my colleagues’ postings, discussions and blogs were truly inspiring and invaluable.  From this course, I have taken away that to be an effective communicator; one has to be truly committed to the process of communicating. As I experienced this process throughout these eight weeks, I wish to share these two quotes which helped to sum up what I will cherish from this course:

“To effectively communicate, we must realize that we are all different in the way we perceive the world and use this understanding as a guide to our communication with others.Anthony Robbins quotes (American advisor to leaders)
The way we communicate with others and with ourselves ultimately determines the quality of“ our lives” Anthony Robbins quotes (American advisor to leaders)
I do hope that I have been a true communicator and collaborator to my instructor, Dr. Carson and   my fellow colleagues as they have been to me. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors as we near the end of our journey together at Walden.


  Reference
 http://thinkexist.com/quotations/communication/





3 comments:

  1. Sharon

    Thank you for your engaging interest in this course. You have served as an inspiration to me through you expertise and advice. I wish you much success in your professional and educational edeavors. Once again, Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colleague Dionna:
    Thank you for your post. I did enjoy your inspirational postings too, I wish you all the best in your future career. Once again, Thank you very much.
    Sharon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sharon! So excited to be on the journey with you! I hope our paths cross again before we get to the finish line. I value and respect your contributions to our learning community! Take good care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete